In fact, it is only you yourself can determine when the best time to pursue MBA will be. You have to identify your real needs for pursuing this course. Your needs can be a few, for instance, mainly for obtaining a higher academic qualification, for career advancement, for salary increment, for closing your competency gap, for better lifestyle, etc. The next step is questioning yourself how urgent for you to commence the course.
Most of the people prefer to gain four to five years of working experience first before returning to school for further study. Many of the top business schools which are offering online MBA programs require their students to have a certain amount of working experience before they can be considered for admission.
With the emergence of online MBA, it has made the effort of pursuing MBA easier and more flexible than ever. This convenient way of study has helped to eliminate concerns about having a balanced life among work, study, family commitment as well as social life. As a result, you need to have a careful consideration. You need to weigh a lot of factors which relate to you personally. The following are the questions you should ask yourself:
• What is my main objective to study MBA?
• Do I have strong determination in completing the whole MBA degree within the period of two years using internet?
• Do I really have interest in this field?
• Do I have the ability to manage my time well for my current profession, my family and my study?
• Am I self disciplined to study at my home sweet home?
• Have I got ready the fee for studying MBA? If no, do I have solutions to obtain financial aid?
• Am I being supported by my current employer and family members?
• Is it a must for me to obtain MBA qualification for immediate job promotion and salary increment?
Evaluate your answers and you are able to know whether you need the program immediately or you are actually not well prepared for it.